Welcome to the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast, hosted on Grokshare.com and streamed on iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify. Episode 58 (E58) features Dr. Richard Sallari of AdipoTech.com, a scientist whose research is focused on Obesity and genomics.
- Tell us about your role in the work you are involved with.
- In a recent CBS evening news titled “Obesity-linked cancers rising for young Americans”, it was stated that: Obesity has already been linked to rising rates of type 2 diabetes, heart disease and knee replacements. Now, new research suggests cancer can be added to that list, and the rate of obesity-related cancers is certain to keep climbing among those aged 25 to 49, researchers report.
- Would you describe the work that you are currently engaged with as obesity genomics research?
- What is the biggest challenges that you face currently?
- Are you making traction in the market place and being a disruptor at this point?
- Do you plan to participate in the Be Agile Week Challenge in Tucson between March 11, 2019 and March 16, 2019?
- Final message that you want to stick with the listeners.
Visit www.Adipotech.com to learn more about Dr. Richard Sallari and the obesity genomics research.
We would like to thank our sponsor KnolShare for the continued support for this podcast. Visit KnolShare.org to achieve your awesomeness through agile coaching and training, digital transformation strategy, agile organization development, lean business startup, and diversity and inclusion training.
Checkout Dr. Dave’s latest book Elastic Minds: What are you thinking? On Amazon.com. You will also find his book Transforming your leadership Character: The lean thinking and agility way on Amazon.com.
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is Streamed on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrCorneliusInfo or @KnolShare.
This podcast and interview produced by Dr. Dave Cornelius
Until next time, find your awesomeness.
Copyright 2019 KnolShare.