Welcome to the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast, hosted on Grokshare.com and streamed on iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify. You are listening to Episode #E66 with Ashley La Russa and SeanLoui Dumas founders of the Black Renaissance Event, in Tucson AZ.
- What was your Black Renaissance vision?
- When was it started, and who were the founders?
- What did you want people to experience at the Black Renaissance events?
- How would you characterize the outcome of the Black Renaissance event?
- How is the Black Renaissance event contributing to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion?
- In an ideal situation, what would Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion look like in a Black Renaissance setting?
How can the audience connect with you and learn more about Black Renaissance 2020?
Sponsors & Summary
We would like to thank our sponsor KnolShare for the continued support for this podcast. Visit KnolShare.org to achieve your awesomeness through agile coaching and training, digital transformation strategy, agile organization development, lean business startup, and diversity and inclusion training.
Checkout Dr. Dave’s latest book Elastic Minds: What are you thinking? On Amazon.com. You will also find his book Transforming your leadership Character: The lean thinking and agility way on Amazon.com.
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is Streamed on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrCorneliusInfo or @KnolShare.
This podcast and interview produced by Dr. Dave Cornelius
Until next time, find your awesomeness.
Copyright 2019 KnolShare.