Greetings and welcome to KnolShare with Dr. Dave. KnolShare with Dr. Dave is hosted on GrokShare.com and available on iTunes and Google Play. You are listening to episode #39 with guest William Nealie. Our topic is “managing anxiety on the journey to deliver customer satisfied projects”.
Interview questions include the following:
- Please describe a project that was nerve racking and you delivered great customer value.
- What were some of the anxious moments that was experienced?
- Was the anxiety driven out of fear?
- What tools did you use quiet the anxiety experienced?
- Can you highlight challenges with managing customer expectations?
- What about relationship with suppliers?
- Describe the top three actions people should do when afflicted with anxiety.
About William Nealie
- Entertainment Technology Engineer/Consultant
- Audio and Video engineer system designer Project manager.
- 30 years in the entertainment and broadcast industry.
- Esports gaming broadcast facility Technical manager For Riot Games.
- Touring audio engineer
- Broadcast video systems engineer.
About Knolshare with Dr. Dave
Look for the KnolShare with Dr. Dave podcast on iTunes and Google Play.
The KnolShare with Dr. Dave Podcast is hosted on GrokShare.com.
If you have any questions for Dr. Dave reach out on twitter @DrDaveInfo or @KnolShare.
This podcast and interview produced by Dr. Dave Cornelius
Copyright 2017 KnolShare